- 8h : Boarders arrive at school to have breakfast
- 8h30 – 9h : Day students arrive
- 9h : Beginning of classes* for all the students
- 10h30 – 45 : Break (snack provided)
- 10h45 – 12h15 : Classes resume
- 12h15 : F1 students go back home / Lunch for F2/F3 students
- 13h30 : Beginning of activities** for F3 students, and of classes for F2 students
- 15h30 – 16h00 : Snack. Day students go back home.
- 16h – 17h30 : Daycare for remaining day students
- 16h – 18h30 : Activity / Outing for boarders
- 18h30 : Diner at school
- 19h30 : Back to the boarding houses
- 19h30 – 22h : Activities until bedtime
* Classes to chose from in the enrolment form : French as a Foreign language, Maths in French or French for native speakers.
** Activities to chose from a different list proposed every morning. Ex of proposed activities: tennis, swimming, football, volleyball, dance, art, basketball, badminton, theater, hockey, horse riding…