We offer 3 different formulas during our Spring/Summer camp in order to satisfy all the needs of our students, here is an overview of a typical day at IBS.
Formula F1 is for students who are only available in the mornings. First of all, from 9:00 am to 12:15 pm, these students take part in classes (choice of English, French, math). They are then picked up at 12:15 by their parents, or return to Aix with the school shuttle (Brossolette stop).
F2 formula is for students who wish to focus on the educational side of things. Following the morning classes, students participate in lunch with other day student and boarding students, and at 1:30 pm, they return to class until 3:30 pm. Please note that afternoon classes are often smaller than morning classes. There are often less than 5 students in the afternoon classes.
F3 formula, favored by the majority of our students, offers a mix of classes (in the mornings) and sports and artistic activities** in the afternoons until 3:30pm.
Here is a typical day’s schedule for an IBS internship:
- 8h : Boarders arrive at school to have breakfast
- 8h30 – 9h : Day students arrive
- 9h : Beginning of classes* for all the students
- 10h30 – 45 : Break (snack provided)
- 10h45 – 12h15 : Classes resume
- 12h15 : F1 students go back home / Lunch for F2/F3 students
- 13h30 : Beginning of activities** for F3 students, and of classes for F2 students
- 15h30 – 16h00 : Snack. Day students go back home.
- 16h – 17h30 : Daycare for remaining day students
- 16h – 18h30 : Activity / Outing for boarders
- 18h30 : Diner at school
- 19h30 : Back to the boarding houses
- 19h30 – 22h : Activities until bedtime
* Classes to chose from in the enrolment form : French as a Foreign language, Maths in French or French for native speakers.
** Activities to chose from a different list proposed every morning. Ex of proposed activities: tennis, swimming, football, volleyball, dance, art, basketball, badminton, theater, hockey, horse riding…