The Kids Camp Bilingual for 7/8 year olds
During the kids camp: we offer 2 different formulas in order to satisfy all the needs of our students, here is an overview of the typical day of the IBS camp.
The two formulas offered are :
Formula F1 is for students who are only available in the mornings. First of all, from 9:00 am to 12:15 pm, these students take part in classes (choice of English or French as foreign language). They are then picked up at 12:15 pm by their parents.
F3 formula, favored by the majority of our students, offers a mix of classes (in the mornings) and sports and artistic activities** in the afternoons until 3:30 pm.
Here is a typical day’s schedule for an IBS Camp :
- 8:30 am – 9 am: Arrival of day-students
- 9:00 am: Classes* begin for all students
- 10:30 am – 45 am : Recess (Snacks provided)
- 10:45 am – 12:15pm: Continuation of classes
- 12:15 pm : Departure of F1 students and lunch for F3 students
- 1:30 pm : It’s the beginning of the activities** for the F3 formulas
- 3:30 pm – 4:00 pm: Snack and departure of day student
- 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm : Daycare for the remaining half-boarders
* Courses to choose from: English / French as a Foreign Language to be chosen at registration.
** Ex. of activities : tennis, swimming pool, soccer, volleyball, dance, art, basketball, theater …
Places are limited, so don’t hesitate to register your child now!
When registering, you have the opportunity to inform us of any dietary or health problems your child may have. Please do not hesitate to inform us of anything you feel would be useful to ensure that your child’s days are spent in the best possible way.
See you soon !
If you have any questions about the kids-camps, please do not hesitate to contact us via the form available on the home page.