IBS is looking for experienced English native speaking teachers for our wonderful Spring & Summer Camp students (6-17yo) in a fun and interactive way, with an emphasis on comprehension and oral expression, in group or individual game activities.
Experience and skills:
- Minimum 1 year experience teaching English as a foreign language to international students
- A passion for teaching
- Ability to teach all levels of English
- Positive and professional attitude
- Experience using interactive games to teach
- Classroom management
- Planning, preparing, and delivering EFL lessons to a range of classes and age groups
- Marking and providing appropriate feedback at the end of the camp week
- Basic administration, such as keeping student attendance
Our Campus is located in the South of France, and lodging is not included for this position.